Fannie Mae Careers
Senior Product/ QA Analyst
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Responsible for defining MVPs, Product backlog maintenance, acceptance criteria and managing plans, issues and risks
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operate in a lead capacity during product development and product management. May assist in determining product deployment and rollout calendar with glide path to customer adoption, including definition of product registration activities. Establish, maintain and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to business processes and product development
- May manage complex customer and vendor/Technology Solutions Provider (TSP)implementations. May lead activities around customer and TSP readiness for successful product adoption
- Provide strategic product expertise and guidance on significant matters. Oversee development of product documentation, FAQs, and other reference material for internal and external audiences. Develop approach for customer Training (internal or external) through webinars, focus group engagements, lender advisory panels or onsite visits
- May work with SIM to design and develop marketing strategies. Develop communications plan including internal/external readiness, release notes, lender letters, Guide Announcements for product rollout. Manage effective product launch and timely adoption. Provide SIMs marketing support to ensure product competitiveness. May lead production issues/incident triage resolution. Monitor product performance and ensure legal compliance and/or adoption readiness. Monitor and track regulatory mandate compliance and/or adoption readiness. Recommend enhancements
- Lead cross functional teams in discovery for product by obtaining insights from stakeholders, including Customer, CDT, SIM CXD and Marketing. May partner with lenders and customers on new business strategies. Synthesizes data and dissemination of insights to assess market needs and competitive product opportunities
- May maintains industry relations and coordinate response on relevant industry developments. Ensure future state alignment with business, technical and data architectures and alignment with Tribe's North Star. Exceptionally strong analytical skills. Lead of participate in product epic discovery ; lead feature discovery
- Lead cross functions to ensure product/ enhancements quality meets expected business results. May lead test strategy and facilitate customer and end user testing through test & learn development iterations and closing the loop on customer feedback. Manage end to end business process impacts for cross functional/complex solutions
- May lead multiple product analysts. May be responsible for product adoption roadmap. May be responsible for regulatory mandates compliance adoption roadmap
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to act as a senior individual contributor supporting application development large/complex agile development projects in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrates knowledge of some of the following Test Management tools: Jira, Doors
- Experience in the Financial or Mortgage industry is desirable. Experience testing MISMO data sets and systems with complex business logic, rules or calculations is a plus.
- Clearly demonstrated ability to work independently with excellent logic and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal forms, across multiple stakeholder teams and all levels of management.
- Experience/knowledge of Unix, SAS, Perl, XML, SOAP, ESB, SQL and Oracle databases preferred.
- Experienced in functional requirements, data mapping, and data quality reports.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55726