Fannie Mae Careers
Project Analyst III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under limited supervision, apply comprehensive knowledge of administrative principles, concepts, practices, and standards in representing a business unit or project on complex administrative matters. Using knowledge of corporate administrative procedures, compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by staff for the work of the unit or project. Ensure that documentation and process flows are complete, current, and accessible. Coordinate efforts or projects with other areas such as HR, Accounting, Facilities, or IT. Contribute to special projects. May train staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Recommend, interpret, and/or implement company and internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Communicate with clients, service providers, or corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings. Perform a lead role in compiling information for business unit or project meetings or for meetings with other units.
- Gather production or statistical data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management, clients, support offices. Recommend alternatives to ensure positive outcomes.
- Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Recommend, support, and may lead implementation of technology enhancements.
- Assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business units.
- Compile budget data considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses. Review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.
- May perform complex administrative projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrated past capability to thrive in uncertainty
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills, including ability to develop and execute communications plans
- Interested in and conversant about a variety of technology concepts; actively pursues continued professional development opportunities in emerging technology
- Ability to support project teams day-to-day and collaborate productively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong, broad knowledge of the emerging tech/startup landscape and innovation
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55724