Fannie Mae Careers
Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under general supervision, plan and administer the organization's efforts to recruit new employees in a timely manner. Conduct and schedule telephone and in-person interviews to recruit, screen, and recommend placement of prospective employees. Determine appropriate media to publicize availability of jobs and source qualified candidates. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Confer with business management in planning staffing needs. Coordinate execution of recruitment strategy.
- Represent the company at conferences, fairs, panels, and other events targeting specific groups. Develop relationships internally and externally to ensure the company hires from a pool of diverse candidates.
- Use a variety of automated tools to publish job vacancies, recruit and screen candidates, document activity and approvals, compile interviewing schedules and feedback, and formulate employment offers.
- Work with external resources including temporary agencies, contingency and retained search firms, and job boards.
- Assist in developing best recruiting practices and procedures.
- May support the on-boarding process for new hires.
- Develop and maintain recruitment metrics.
- May be assigned moderately complex recruitment projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong understanding of IT positions and technology terms is required. Previous experience recruiting in the IT space is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in agency or corporate recruiting.
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills as well as the ability to engage and influence hiring managers and other business partners at all levels (Manager, Director and Officer).
- Demonstrated ability to function as a subject matter expert and trusted internal-consultant to various stakeholders.
- Previous experience sourcing and recruiting candidates for multiple skill sets and demonstrated ability to handle high recruiting volume.
- Ability to provide value-added recruiting knowledge to hiring managers including market intelligence, interviewing best practices and offer negotiation tactics.
- Must have strong operational discipline and organizational skills.
- Previous experience working with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Taleo.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55690