Fannie Mae Careers
REO/Foreclosure Specialist III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Applies comprehensive knowledge of real estate in performing one or more complex duties related to managing the full life cycle of Real Estate Owned (REO) properties. Recommend action to resolve discrepancies. Compile data and prepare a variety of reports. Perform special projects. May have lead responsibility.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage outsourcing and vendor relationships including performance discussions, training of vendors and suppliers. Manage control reports. Develop and share vendor/supplier communications and training. Management of aged and escalated cases. Minimize timelines. Focus on customer service.
- Analyze, review, and monitor vendor performance. Suggest enhancements. Provide training as needed. Assist in implementing and monitoring new policies and procedures.
- Respond to inquiries and requests.
- Perform periodic analyses and review of data. Investigate questionable data. Advise senior staff regarding current status and outstanding items.
- Update databases to ensure that information is accurate, complete, and accessible. Maintain records and files.
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and the firm's policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong analytical skills with advanced experience in excel.
- Vendor performance management experience a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong exception management skills
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55681