Fannie Mae Careers
Executive Support to COO
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Seeking a tech-savvy, organized, and forward-looking team member to drive efficiency into management systems for our COO in partnership with the Chief of Staff. Provide administrative, recordkeeping, and/or logistical support to COO. Draw upon experience and judgment to maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and the meeting materials with little supervision. Research and problem-solve on matters assignment. Guide and direct the work of other administrative staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform highly complex administrative functions to support the work and maximize productivity for the COO.
- Utilize technologies and online collaboration tools to improve processes; evaluate, re-design, and implement changes.
- Perform a lead role in coordinating meetings and events with multiple members of senior most management, other managers or officers.
- Maintain a budget or provide similar administrative support.
- Prepare complicated documents and presentations including those at the Board of Director/senior most management level.
- Gather data relevant to projects of an MC or OC member.
- Create administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
- Provide support and guidance to less experienced clerical employees and administrative staff.
- Assist with research and problem solving on behalf of the MC member or office.
- May support the consolidation of information and editing of external communications and presentation requests
- May perform projects or participate as a team member on projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Expert in MS Office 365 toolset (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
- Highly experienced with online collaboration and organizational tools to assist with moving to a paperless work system
- Ability to implement practices to manage the executive's calendar and time to maximize effectiveness and impact
- Ability to work in collaborative, professional, high-paced team setting
- Experience in high performing, efficient front office team setting, a plus
- Experience working with Lean Management Principles, a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55538