Fannie Mae Careers
Programs Lead, Talent Acquisition
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Programs Lead will drive the development and execution of the Associate Rotation Program, designed to accelerate early development by offering skill-based rotation assignments. The Programs Lead will design the program strategy aimed to develop talent for Fannie Mae’s jobs of the future. This lead will also be responsible for the development and implementation of Fannie Mae’s Diversity and Community based recruitment programs for all levels of hiring and initiatives.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead the design, implementation and execution of an effective, enterprise-wide associate rotational program.
- Influence and partner with senior business leaders across the organization to understand future talent needs and design/redesign rotational programs in support of those needs.
- Partner closely with the Campus Recruiting team to translate demand and hiring profiles in order for us to attract high-quality campus talent.
- Design the approach and deliver against all program initiatives which may include onboarding, rotation management, performance management, training, development and post-program placement.
- Work with senior managers and executive sponsors to promote the associates program within Fannie Mae. Provide ongoing coaching, training and education to rotation managers.
- Conduct data analysis and metrics to determine effectiveness of the associates program’s strategy and execution.
- Evaluate diversity needs and provide recommendations on how to achieve diversity goals in specific recruiting programs, including associates programs. Identify and manage external relationships with third parties to attract and engage a highly qualified and diverse talent pool to meet the company’s hiring needs.
- Collaborate with the Office of Minority and Integration within Fannie Mae to drive consistent diversity and inclusion (D&I) practices in recruiting programs.
- Continue to innovate, seeking new ways to enhance programs and their value to the business; Creating new programs to address changing business needs as applicable.
- Stay abreast of latest trends, practices, and mandates on D&I and share findings and knowledge with recruiting teams and Talent Acquisition leaders.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Previous experience overseeing the delivery of talent rotational programs is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience driving effective D&I (diversity & inclusion) programs in an organization to support talent enablement goals is strongly preferred.
- Excellent project management and planning skills.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization to drive cross-functional, enterprise-wide change.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55536