Fannie Mae Careers
Talent Enablement Lead - Jobs Architecture, Skills and Performance Management
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Support Talent Enablement programs and projects with Human Resources (HR), specifically in the areas of organizational governance and effectiveness, skills inventory and job architecture, and performance management. The Talent Enablement team is responsible for the strategy, design, and execution of all talent programs and projects across the Enterprise.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages the end-to-end lifecycle of Talent Enablement programs and projects on a day-to-day basis, using a consultative approach to design, strategize, and execute: Organizational Governance and Effectiveness, Skills Inventory and Job Architecture, and Performance Management.
- Manages the day-to-day work of junior practitioner(s), including providing coaching, mentoring, training, and feedback to aid in professional development.
- Remains current on emerging trends, industry insights, best practices, and technologies / tools to aid in the development and execution of Talent Enablement programs and initiatives.
- Manages internal and external stakeholder relationships, including third party vendors, for talent programs and initiatives.
- Contributes to the development of board materials and enterprise memos for Talent Enablement programs.
- Partners with subject matter experts to ensure build out of Enterprise programs, systems, and processes are relevant to the divisions.
- Ensures interlock with other centers of excellence to ensure key dependencies are accounted for as a part of the strategy, design, and execution of Talent Enablement programs and initiatives.
- Confers with Head of Talent Enablement in strategy, design, and execution of Talent Enablement programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
- Subject matter expertise in performance management, skills taxonomy and job architecture, and organizational governance and effectiveness best practices.
- Deep understanding of drivers of business value and business strategy and their link to the development of programs.
- Understanding of the drivers of business value in each business division, and Fannie Mae overall to link gaps and opportunities that Talent Enablement capabilities can address.
- Experience identifying and solving complex business problems, and influencing others to be part of the solution.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute programs and/or projects.
- Exceptional self-management and ability to act autonomously.
- Collaborative and team-player mindset.
- Structured problem-solving skills.
- Continuous improvement skills.
- Continuous feedback mindset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong executive presence.
- Understand the sensitivity of personal matters and the need to maintain strict confidentiality.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55470