Fannie Mae Careers
Workforce Analytics and Reporting Analyst II - Multiple Openings
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Helping leaders understand how to assess, interpret, and act on people-related data is at the center of the Workforce Planning & Analytics team’s mission. We deliver the key insights needed to enable business success through our people.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Consult with business stakeholders to understand, document, and support their people data needs.
- Deliver data-driven insights to the business by connecting data from multiple sources to provide insightful and actionable analyses.
- Gather business requirements to design, develop, and deliver interactive data visualizations or reports using business intelligence tools.
- Utilize various business intelligence tools to manipulate and manage data, and create scheduled and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
- Develop, analyze, and report on relevant metrics for strategic Talent and HR programs.
- Conduct other data mining, data consulting, and descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Human Resources or equivalent experience is required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proficiency with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server (v10 and higher) is required.
- Knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud and OTBI is required.
- Knowledge of SQL programming languages (e.g., ANSI SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL) to extract data from systems is required.
- Alteryx experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within HR and related systems.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, and creativity.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55452