Fannie Mae Careers
Service Delivery/Assurance Manager
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Partner with Business and Technology and manage a team to prioritize meet technology commitments, leveraging technology service models (such as managed services, shared services, center of excellence (COE) services, infrastructure services). Leverage expert knowledge in assigned area(s) to manage technology and operational delivery. Functional responsibilities may include, at the highest level of complexity, service level and quality management, demand assessment, capacity management, issue management, product/program management, financial management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partner with Business to prioritize technology needs and meet commitments. Manage the timely planning and execution of technology projects and ensure corporate guidelines are properly followed.
- Drive ongoing productivity improvement and innovation in partnership with stakeholders. Consult with stakeholders and to assess and characterize current processes. Anticipate internal/external business issues to align operational priorities and tactics.
- Recommend, implement and measure the effectiveness of service models, leveraged as solutions to meeting business needs. Service models include managed services, shared services, COE services, infrastructure services.
- Support a culture of operational and service excellence to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of responsible service line(s). Implement best practice procedures for the on-going management of technology services.
- Assess quality of delivery and time commitments. Recommend strategies for improvement, including continuous improvements and leading best practices programs.
- Identify and resolve issues related to the performance of the services and/or deviations from defined scope of work. Formulate and implement corrective actions.
- Partnering across the technology division, manage the creation, revision, and documentation of technology organization strategies and policies, including risk-based strategies.
- Support the MSP transition lifecycle thru the pre-planning, execution, stabilization and steady state phases.
- Provide data to metrics and reporting unit for relevant report generation
- Coordinate and administer team assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university required; Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study preferred.
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification
- Expertise on Integration / End to end IT Eco Systems and business process across various system landscapes is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area required.
- 5 years’ experience in an Enterprise Operations Command Center role
- Experience in a problem management leadership role preferred.
- Technical experience supporting IT Integration, IT Cross Functional Support and/or end to end process design is advantageous.
- Strong communication and relationship skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence in a cross functional IT role.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking / problem solving skills
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55448