Fannie Mae Careers
Process Improvement Analyst II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Examine varied production, operations, or business processes in order to assess efficiency and diagnose bottlenecks, obstacles, or other inefficiencies. Develop and conduct group process within office or business unit in order to surface and document operating procedures. The results are measured in dollars impacting the customer's P&L and budget.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Confer with business unit or production unit to assess (and document) current operating procedures in large or very complex operating environments. Review unit's operating procedures regarding assessment of the unit's productivity and relative efficiency.
- Leverage structured methodologies and statistics to perform end to end analysis of processes, develop and implement sustainable solutions, in line with the corporate goal of increased operational efficiency and achievement of key financial targets.
- Defines improvement projects aligned with business strategies. Analyzes improvement programs and potential results. Facilitates and coaches improvement teams. Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program success. Installs process excellence supports for program governance, project reviews, communications, training, certifications and rewards.
- Defines improvement projects aligned with business strategies to change business operations, processes and functions to maximize corporate efficiency.
- Facilitate development and implementation of sustainable process improvement solutions involving teams of functional experts reporting to project sponsors and supporting units.
- Work with partners, such as HR, Finance, and Communications, to ensure alignment of solutions and consistent message. Report project status to management, and alert the Integration team of functional dependencies as they relate to strategic initiatives
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from a recognized institution.
- Experience implementing process improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrated effective communication and facilitation skills across varying levels within an organization.
- Experience with process modeling / mapping.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Experience independently leading projects.
- MEGA/HOPEX tool experience.
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
- Microsoft Access and SharePoint development experience a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55428