Fannie Mae Careers
Entry Level HR Project Analyst
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
- Build relationship with internal partners and external customers, working with them to optimize and enhance our business services.
- Perform research and analyses requested by management.
- Leverage business knowledge to develop internal documents, procedures, and deliverables for various stakeholders.
- Promote the adoption of the HR Operating Models and Behaviors.
- Review area expenditures against budget and provide early warning indicators to management.
- Collaborate with other departments for additional reporting needs and data compilation that leverage HR data.
- Serves as project manager, monitor project progress, assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling meeting for leadership team, etc.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaborate well with others including various groups throughout the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, project management, communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate business and finance acumen.
- Demonstrate command of the following software: Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and SharePoint.
- Ability to identify operational and process issues and collaborate to identify solutions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Work with a sense of urgency; capacity to organize workload to meet the demands of competing priorities.
- Results-oriented and accountable.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55417