Fannie Mae Careers
Pricing Strategist I - Multifamily
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Works as member of a team responsible for pricing credit risk of the company's Multifamily program. Advise Deal Teams on pricing strategy. Work with Pricing Team on pricing analysis, waivers, and trends analysis.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with Pricing Team to analyze transactions, waivers, and trends.
- Maintain expertise in the mortgage and capital markets industries.
- Provide analysis pertaining to pricing, products, competition and real estate markets. Monitor the profitability of the various products and executions.
- Make judgments and communicate the results of analysis to management. Interpret industry trends and analyze competing structures.
- Assess impact of competitive, industry and economic changes on existing product pricing.
- Make written recommendations including the appropriate solutions and defend those recommendations.
- Perform systems test work on pricing related functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of Excel is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools is required
- Commercial or Multifamily industry knowledge; and/or knowledge of Capital Markets or MBS is preferred
- Analytical skills are required to review large amounts of data
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55400