Fannie Mae Careers
Business Analyst II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of a financial management, product, or trading unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in financial IT systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess procedures and business processes in a financial management, accounting, transactional, or business operations unit for methods of automating them or improving existing applications supporting them.
- Participate in meetings with financial management, Accounting, or product management staff and application developers and project managers to plan development or upgrades of applications used by their offices or business units.
- Participate in planning testing and acceptance of newly developed financial management software by client group who will be using it.
- May provide support to applications in production by tracking and troubleshooting problems and ensuring continued and efficient operation of application in production, and full access by its users.
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from financial management applications for operations or management staff of assigned business unit.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy to support execution and reporting of business processes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with customers in different business unit.
- Ability to analyze data and information to understand and assess using Excel, Sharepoint, and/or Tableau
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55388