Fannie Mae Careers
HR Services Manager
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Coordinate daily operations for the HR Service Center (HRSC), manage staff activities and performance, and execute on special projects, as assigned. Responsibilities include oversight of the operational and administrative aspects of the organization's various employee services, which may include new employee on-boarding, benefits administration and compliance, leave, employee relations, ADA, retirement administration, and vendor management. Optimize employee self-service while also maximizing employee assisted services via HRSC inquiry response. Utilize performance metrics and analysis to drive best possible HR service execution.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leads team of Service Center Representatives staff in order to respond to employee and retiree inquiries and meet service level agreements.
- Ensures consistent application of HR policies and procedures and develops and/or guides staff to affect solutions to complex, sensitive HR issues.
- Continually review established processes and procedures and make recommendations for improvement; effectively manages projects.
- Provides reporting and analyses to inform business decisions, ensures that internal controls are in place, and audit requirements are met.
- Acts as an escalation point for questions, provides thought leadership and direction on issue management, and engages subject matter experts, when appropriate.
- Provides individualized support for Officers, subject matter experts who support the HRSC, and legal-related requests, as necessary.
- Ensures that internal control measures are followed and implemented by staff. Proactively looks for resolution of potential service delivery issues.
- Oversees and participates in the testing of HR technology platforms after upgrades, patches and enhancements to ensure a functioning platform and identifies any issues as a result of these changes.
- Effectively manage staff performance; provide regular coaching and feedback; deliver on annual performance milestones (i.e. goal setting and year-end reviews).
- Partner with key constituents across the HR division and Fannie Mae.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- 6+ years of related experience.
- 6 years of management experience; 4 plus years of HR related experience.
- Must have experience collaborating cross functionally and building strong relationships.
- Must have experience communicating with leaders within HR and across the organization.
- Ability to adapt to the situation and audience.
- Experience with benefits administration and compliance as well as benefit programs.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to identify core issues.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team with onsite and remote employees.
- Experience managing and working closely with benefit vendors a plus.
- Experience with HR platforms a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55378