Fannie Mae Careers
Director Data Management
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The responsibilities of this position are broad, encompassing efforts that span the entire organization's enterprise focused on treating data as a corporate asset. Will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the overarching enterprise data management function for the enterprise. Will be responsible for establishing the overall communication plan and data management roles for the corporation, as well as, executing the various facets of the enterprise data management function.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for establishing the organizational model associated with the enterprise data management function.
- Responsible for working with the business and technology teams to provide education and establishing implementation plans associated with the enterprise data management function.
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders throughout the enterprise to define and manage data as a corporate asset.
- Responsible for enabling the overall support for the function across all areas of the company.
- Responsible for implementing core metadata management functions within the enterprise.
- Responsible for establishing the processes and procedures for managing and monitoring our data assets.
- Engage in various enterprise data management industry forums.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 10+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of Fannie Mae Data Architecture
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55368