Fannie Mae Careers
Governance/Reporting Analyst II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Governance Analyst II is responsible for leveraging knowledge of the business, complex processes, and regulations in support of the effective implementation of the organization's governance, risk, and compliance programs. This position performs a variety of roles including, but not limited to training, implementation, monitoring, research and analysis, remediation and reporting.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implements and maintains operational plans for key control activities to ensure compliance with regulatory, legal, and corporate or functional related policies and procedures.
- Identifies ongoing process improvements, operational gaps, and potential remediation steps.
- Evaluates new policies and procedures for operational and control impacts and governance, risk and compliance standards. May develop risk and operational reporting.
- Functions as a liaison to internal departments and aids in surfacing gaps between written procedures and staff execution; helps with and may lead process re-design and coordination of remediation efforts.
- Lead ad hoc projects and help develop and implement corporate wide or business unit governance, risk and compliance programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills for addressing and resolving Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) matters.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to support reporting initiatives. Excellent critical thinking skills. Demonstrated ability to review/analyze complex data and to exercise judgment in solving problems.
- Possesses the ability to learn varied and complex processes quickly and to develop quality deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize effectively in order to provide program management support and to develop/maintain project plans. Team player mindset to lead projects.
- Experience developing and maintaining job aids. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Excel.
- Preferred Skills: Risk Management experience, Tableau, Business Objects
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55360