Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Leads application automation and testing of large scale mission critical systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) and provide Performance Acceptance criteria for User Stories.
- Facilitates the design and development of automated test methodologies, collaborating with engineering and product teams to implement shift left techniques on test design and automation
- Writes actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team
- Leverages leadership and coding expertise to leads product development team in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system
- Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience in Performance Testing Web2.0, AJAX, SOA/WS, and Java/J2EE based applications
- Hands on experience with LoadRunner/JMeter/Eclipse IDE scripts development and troubleshoot issues on Performance Center
- Experience in application performance monitoring and tuning
- Analyze monitored data (i.e. APM dashboards) to document testing results & perform diagnostics of the application performance
- Develop Performance Test Deliverables (Test Plan, Test Specification, Scripts, Execute Test Scenarios & Test Summary Reports)
- Experience in Performance Test effort estimations, projects oversight & governance for Applications Performance Testing.
- Experience with Model Based Testing (MBT), including MBT tools such as Conformiq, ADPART, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience with Selenium WebDriver
- 4+ years’ Java development experience
- At least 1 years’ significant hands-on experience with monitoring platforms utilizing either APM Dynatrace and/or SiteScope
- 1 year experience utilizing log analytics tools such as Splunk is preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55359