Fannie Mae Careers
Cash Management Mgr
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Manage a team engaged in executing cash transactions and controlling cash. Hire, manage, train, develop, and evaluate staff. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to practices and procedures. Participate in or lead special projects.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily team activities related to cash transactions and cash control, timely preparation and validation of account reconciliations, and timely resolution of issues and exceptions.
- Plan, review, and/or prepare internal and external reports and statements, including daily projections of short-term cash needs.
- Review, establish, and monitor financial controls. Identify opportunities to streamline and automate. Improve efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Respond to internal and external customers, Audit, consultant, and other stakeholder inquiries and requests.
- Identify and facilitate technology changes to support business needs.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of cash management principles
- Knowledge of Treasury Management Systems and processes
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55326