Fannie Mae Careers
Enterprise Program Manager II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Applies comprehensive knowledge and experience in project management and relationship management to cross-functionally engage project teams and stakeholders in order to advance multiple, corporate projects. Influence issues that affect strategic initiatives across business units and make recommendations for resolution, enabling the business units to accomplish objectives in line with overall initiative goals. Operate cross-functionally at all levels within the organization. Position requires judgment and influencing, communication and negotiating skills. Operate cross-functionally within the organization. Position performs in a support role for project teams and the EPMO Execution and Governance team to coordinate all project management activities.
Future Housing Leaders is a program aimed at promoting diversity in the housing industry. The Program aims to accomplish this through the enhancement of recruitment of diverse entry level talent for paid summer internships from across the housing industry.
As a Future Housing Leaders team member, you will help to make an impact on the housing industry that is drastically changing by exposing talented college students to the vast opportunities available within the industry.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply a strong bias for execution and the ability to translate strategy into action, in managing the operational aspects of the Enterprise program which includes multiple ongoing projects in support of multiple major, corporate strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate with key internal and external partners, ensuring all parties are appropriately informed, engaged and driving desired results in support of Fannie Mae projects.
- Develop methods to monitor progress of multiple projects across business units and initiatives. Track progress and action items and ensure project teams and other stakeholders have the tools necessary to deliver a timely implementation.
- Proactively identify and resolve time sensitive project issues, interdependencies, and conflicts, both within and across business units and initiatives and coordinate implementation. Use strong relationship management and communication skills to ensure outcomes align with overall program goals and objectives.
- Apply an understanding of schedule dependencies in establishing schedules and priorities. Create and implement and document common procedures and practices that can be applied cross-functionally, ensuring adherence to corporate and business unit standards.
- Ensure stakeholders find value and understand procedures and practices and have the tools to comply. Confer with client business units to determine how changed or new operating procedures may influence other projects.
- Create or modify business and functional requirements to effectively support new procedures cross-functionally. Provide advice and interpretation of corporate governance activities including, policies, procedures and Delegations of Authority.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience with full-cycle Recruiting (campus recruiting preferred)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with external parties
- Ability to work independently to perform analyses, research, provide solutions and operates well with ambiguity.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and ability to self-prioritize multiple activities.
- Strong collaboration skill and works well in team settings.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55313