Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Leads application automation and testing of large scale mission critical systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitates the design and development of automated test methodologies, collaborating with engineering and product teams to implement shift left techniques on test design and automation
- Writes actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team
- Leverages leadership and coding expertise to leads product development team in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system
- Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience working in Agile environment(s), working with methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Strong object oriented design background with knowledge of Java language
- Experience with Test Automation technologies such as Cucumber, Gherkin and Selenium preferred
- Programming experience with SQL, XML, and Unix scripting
- Strong understanding and experience working with Web based, SOA applications
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Mortgage industry knowledge experience is a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55302