Fannie Mae Careers
Application Support Analyst I – Inventory Management
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
As part of the Digital Workplace team, the Application Support Analyst will be responsible for a wide range of duties within IT procurement and inventory management. Duties include staging, imaging, and deploying hardware, auditing inventory, and performing system repair in support of our DC and Northern VA Tech Centers. May extract data, format and run reports, or perform specific analytical functions using application. May have substantial subject matter knowledge of business unit discipline.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Stage, image, and deploy hardware to the business as needed
- Perform inventory management duties including, but not limited to, IT hardware asset tracking, inventory checks, and organizing storage areas
- Submit order requests for network equipment and PC accessories to maintain stockroom inventory levels
- Prepare non-functional IT equipment for disposal
- Assist staff in unit with use of application that automates or executes their business processes.
- May develop data extractions or develop reports from requests or requirements stated by clients. Use database, report writer, data mart, or specialized applications to generate reports or analyses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- CompTIA A+ certification, preferred
- Experience or knowledge of inventory management highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of Excel; ability to review and identify trends in data preferred
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to work independently to manage workload in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with a focus on client service
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move objects 10-20 lbs; occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 50 lbs
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55301