Fannie Mae Careers
Manager Integration Analysis
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Manage the work of a unit whose staff is responsible for coordinating integration engagements with partners (both lenders and TSPs). Provides partners with the technology details sufficient for a successful integration with Fannie Mae's products and services, establishes project timelines and milestones, reviews and comments on partner architectural design, and provides integration test support.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead/collaborate with product teams on feature prioritization and user story grooming. Accept Digital Alliances features within the Sprint Review. Perform release impact analysis. Assist with release testing in lower environments. Create release shakeout test cases and support for integrated customers. Update integration documentation and test cases with release content. Gather insights and feedback from Integration Partners. Prioritize Product Backlog Features and Roadmap
- Lead all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives. Leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features. Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- Lead Go-to-Market activities surrounding product releases. Lead product, strategy and marketing teams with gaining customer insights and product feedback related to pilot programs. Develop KPI management reporting and initiate process improvements based on results. Lead planning activities and roadmap creation to drive milestone tracking and reporting across projects. Develop communications plan including internal/external readiness, release notes, lender letters, Guide Announcements for product rollout
- Independently create release knowledge articles to help with customer support. Independently develop integration impact documentation and release specifications. Independently create functional test scenarios for each product. Assist with obtaining and storing legal agreements. Provide customers with product consultations regarding integration capabilities
- Provide customers with technical implementation support for integrations. Lead customers with integration testing. Lead with integration engagement project planning and status updates. Lead customers with migration planning to production
- Excellent understanding of data systems, including data relationships and data modeling with the ability to learn and understand various data environments. Analyze complex issues using strong analytical and problem solving skills. Develop/Manage SQL queries, analyses, or reports to support business needs. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Assist with the planning and coordination of integrated partners: around code deployments; environment changes; setup for integration testing; integration intake process; technical issues; and general customer inquiries. Provide post-production release support and customer adoption. Assist product teams with impact analysis of software upgrades to lower environments
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- May be responsible for product adoption roadmap
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with new cloud based technologies, and familiarity with digital products.
- Experience with integration technologies including APIs and Gateways
- Strong understanding of the mortgage industry and loan life cycle with specific focus in servicing/loss mitigation area
- Experience with product management, technical documentation, business test case development, backlog prioritization and roadmap planning
- Strong understanding of Technology Architecture, Mortgage Data, Data Governance, Application Development and Operational aspects.
- Executive presentation development, delivery, and executive communications.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55246