Fannie Mae Careers
Talent Enablement Program Lead
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Provide strategic support and day-to-day oversight on Talent Enablement programs and projects within Human Resources (HR), specifically in the areas of culture and engagement, talent development and career management (including succession), talent-to-value and leadership programs, and executive leadership onboarding. The Talent Enablement team is responsible for the strategy, design, and execution of all talent programs and projects across the Enterprise.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages the end-to-end lifecycle of Talent Enablement programs and projects, including design, strategy, and execution using a consultative approach.
- Remains current on emerging trends, industry insights, best practices, and technologies / tools to aid in the development and implementation of Talent Enablement programs and projects.
- Manages the day-to-day work of junior practitioners, including providing coaching, mentoring, training, and feedback to aid in professional development.
- Manages internal and external stakeholder relationships, including third party vendors, for talent programs and initiatives.
- Manages the programmatic aspects of executive coaching, specifically the relationship with third party vendors and the Enterprise guidance around the use of executive coaches and assessment tools for key leaders within the organization.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement of existing Talent programs and initiatives.
- Contributes to the development of Board of Director materials and Enterprise memos for Talent programs.
- Partners with subject matter experts to ensure build out of Enterprise programs, systems, and processes are relevant to the divisions.
- Ensures alignment with other HR functions to ensure key dependencies are accounted for as a part of the strategy, design, and execution of Talent Enablement programs and initiatives.
- Confers with the Head of Talent Enablement on the strategy, design, and execution of Talent Enablement programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- The preferred candidate has: 5+ years of experience in an internal or external Human Capital consulting environment.
- Deep understanding of drivers of business value and business strategy and their link to the development of programs.
- Understanding of the drivers of business value in each business division, and Fannie Mae overall to link gaps and opportunities that Talent Enablement capabilities can address.
- Experience identifying and solving complex business problems, and influencing others to be part of the solution.
- Center of Excellence mindset, with the ability to work across the Enterprise to drive strategic thinking about functions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute programs and/or projects.
- Exceptional self-management and ability to act autonomously.
- Awareness of culture/engagement, surveys, succession planning, talent-to-value leadership best practices.
- Collaborative and team-player mindset.
- Structured problem-solving skills.
- Continuous improvement skills.
- Continuous feedback mindset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong executive presence.
- Understand the sensitivity of personal matters and the need to maintain strict confidentiality.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55243