Fannie Mae Careers
Administrative Support III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Operating under limited supervision, provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a manager of multiple staff in a business unit or corporate office. Maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and meeting materials. Assist in creating administrative practices for use by the office. May provide guidance to department administrative employees.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more managers or an office. Schedule meetings, appointments, and/or travel.
- Prepare documents and presentations. Maintain records. Respond to client queries.
- Assist in maintaining a budget or providing similar administrative support.
- Input or maintain data. Prepare or assist in preparing analyses and reports.
- Support use of technology by the unit or office and interact with technical support, logistics, and purchasing functions within the company.
- Assist in creating administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency.
- May perform in a lead capacity in coordinating work among multiple managers or offices.
- May provide guidance and support to less experienced administrative employees.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Basic meeting and project management for leadership team (2 VP's): scheduling meetings, ordering catering, coordinating details, taking meeting minutes, tracking projects, and keeping attendees on task for action items and deadlines that come out of the meetings.
- Track expenses, enter requisitions, and process invoices to help manage department budget.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Document business processes and procedures. Ensure compliance with the firm's policies and procedures. Manage approval process for speaker presentations and staff conference attendance in coordination with marketing, communications, and legal departments.
- Basic document and records management: reviewing documents in accordance with the company’s records management policy.
- Tech capabilities: MS Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Concur, WebEx, Jabber, OneNote, OneDrive, SharePoint a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55204