Fannie Mae Careers
Director of Administration Project Management
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Coordinate strategy execution and direct day-to-day operations for one or more project teams. In conjunction with senior management, develop project plans and execute project deliverables. Articulate goals, allocate resources, and manage workflow.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects. Serve as liaison between project management and planning, the project team, and business unit management.
- Plan projects. Review project status. Manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem-solving with project managers, business unit managers, and internal customers.
- Report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
- Develop and evaluate content for corporate presentations and Management Committee.
- Serve as strategic advisor to Chief Communications Officer.
- Responsible for driving excellence and performance management efforts to provide operational processes, measurement, analytical model and actionable plan.
- Oversee and implements the strategic planning process for CoMS.
- Captures and follows up on action items generated in staff calls manage overall operations for the Chief Communications Officer and team.
- Provide project management around key strategic priorities for CoMS.
- Drive actions and accountability for projects initiated from the Chief Communications Officer.
- Lead design of dashboards, KPIs, and metrics for entire organization.
- Collaborate with leadership team for CEO/MC and leadership and partner meetings.
- Influence teams to solve execution/silo problems, build collaboration across the lines.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55175