Fannie Mae Careers
Corporate Communications Associate
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Operates as part of a team to create and deliver strategic communications that support corporate priorities. Excellent writer with ability to multitask, who thinks creatively and possesses strong problem solving abilities. Applies knowledge of integrated external communications strategies to deliver quantifiable results.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Contribute to development and execution of integrated communications plans, including through earned media, public relations, content marketing, events, research, paid media, and social media.
- Extensive writing and content development, including messaging documents, talking points, press releases, articles, blogs, promotional materials, communications plans, and social media content.
- Work extensively and in close collaboration with internal clients and integrated communications teams. Ensure positive business and public relations outcomes.
- Provide administrative support including preparing status documents, agendas, scheduling meetings and compiling notes and next steps.
- Conduct basic research. Monitor content from industry peers and other companies. Report trends. Identify opportunities to improve communications based on content analysis, metrics, user feedback, and research.
- Manage and obtain required approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Proven writing skills encapsulating several different communication tools (Blogs, Press Releases, Speeches, Articles, Campaigns, Etc.).
- Experience with and understanding of corporate online content strategy on multiple social media platforms. (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to influence change and build consensus with stakeholders and leadership while maintaining strong relationships.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to work both independently or collaboratively with minimal supervision.
- Public relations/marketing agency experience a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 55070