Fannie Mae Careers
Software Development Engineer in Test II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Leads application automation and testing of large scale mission critical systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Facilitates the design and development of automated test methodologies, collaborating with engineering and product teams to implement shift left techniques on test design and automation
- Writes actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team
- Leverages leadership and coding expertise to leads product development team in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system
- Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of QA/testing experience in full lifecycle software development (SDLC) environments required
- Solid test automation experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience required
- 2+ years’ experience writing and modifying SQL, autosys and Unix scripts for automation testing required
- 1+ years of JIRA experience required
- Confluence and/or X-Ray experience a plus
- Data analysis experience utilizing tools such as Alteryx, Excel and/or Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau Alteryx experience a plus
- Experience with data testing framework (DTF) a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 55036