Fannie Mae Careers
Software Development Engineer in Test I
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Plans and conducts application automation and testing of systems. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work closely with engineering and product team to design and develop automated test methodologies under the direction of more senior staff.
- Applies coding expertise to develop and maintain test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Develop cross functional expertise and be able to contribute as test automation expert or software developer as per team needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Hands on experience implementing test automation for enterprise applications (web, API, ETL and batch).
- Proficiency with automation tools and opensource frameworks(Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, SauceLabs).
- Experience with testing methodologies like TDD, BDD.
- Experience with programming languages and development frameworks (Java, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API).
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Urban Code, Bamboo, Sonar).
- Experience with build tools (ANT, Maven, Nexus).
- Experience with SCM tools (SVN, BitBucket, Git), SQL (Oracle), project management tools ( Jira, HP).
- Experience of working in Agile Environment.
- Exposure to cloud (AWS, Azure etc.) and container (Docker) technologies is a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 54997