Fannie Mae Careers
Project Analyst II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Under limited supervision, apply comprehensive knowledge of product development and management principles, concepts, practices, and standards in developing new products or improving existing products for an assigned marketing initiative or customer group. Prepare and review complex reports and presentations. Perform research and analyses requested by management. May train staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate in developing and defining business requirements for mortgage products. Conduct research and analyses. Assess market needs and opportunities. Maintain industry relations and coordinate response on relevant industry developments.
- Support product development. Define scope, project management plans, and issues and risks. Ensure timely and effective product delivery and deployment.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to product development.
- Test products. Ensure that products and product enhancements yield expected business results.
- Support lender and vendor implementations.
- Educate customers. Provide strategic product expertise and guidance. Create, edit, and review product documentation, FAQs, and other reference materials for internal and external audiences. May train internal staff.
- Prepare marketing initiatives, promotions, and communications related to specific products, product lines, or product areas.
- Provide ongoing marketing support to ensure competitiveness of existing products. Monitor product performance and legal compliance.
- May perform complex market research projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects. Provide information to internal and/or external customers.
- Provide administrative support to include managing team huddle board, managing scheduling and calendars.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with Confluence and Jira preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized with the ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects
- Must be proficient in MS Office
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 54983