Fannie Mae Careers
Agile Change Agent
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Promotes the agile mindset in agile teams, challenging and removing organizational and cultural impediments. They are constantly guiding teams in discovery and learning. The Scrum Master also helps a team through change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limits team productivity and quality and defining transformation vision and goal. Serves as the servant leader for the team to ensure clear communication and organization of the team/program, along with maintaining the production backlog and release plan and facilitating the core scrum ceremonies and practices. Leads a scaled Agile implementation leveraging various Agile frameworks.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serves as the Chief Scrum Master in a program/portfolio; coaches and mentors scrum masters in the program, responsible for the continuous improvement of Agile practices in an Agile program, establishes cadence for sprints and program increments, and facilitates the Scrum of Scrums, release planning workshops, and program inspect and adapt workshop.
- Provides Agile leadership in support of senior management on large programs.
- Utilizes Agile tools such as Rally, Jira, and LeanKit for planning and tracking work performed by teams.
- Facilitates the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
- Serves as knowledge source within project teams as assigned.
- Resolves organization impediments and deflect external interruptions during sprints.
- Tracks and produces key metrics (e.g., burndown, burnup charts).
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies for the teams (S1, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
- Acts as a conduit to other teams and LOBs with which the team is interacting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- CSM or PMI ACP SAFe Agilist (SA) or SAFe Consultant (SPC)
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Leverage consulting background and practical agile/DevOps experience to serve the enterprise:
· Act as senior agile subject matter expert providing short-term coaching and ad-hoc consultation enterprise leadership and teams
· Engage with agile community via participation in CoPs, Leadership Transformation Teams and mentorship
· Identify maturity gaps across the enterprise and inform COE engagement backlog
· Create and deliver training and workshops leveraging train-the-trainer model
· Shape agile/DevOps maturity model
· Provide thought leadership both internally and externally
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 54946