Fannie Mae Careers
Customer Account Manager III - Multifamily
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Operate with considerable latitude in performing highly complex duties related to Multifamily customer account management. Maximizing external relationships with Multifamily lenders and borrowers. Promoting and selling Multifamily products and services. Provide value-added expertise to internal and external stakeholders. Utilize wide ranging background to conduct research and problem solving. Operate in a lead role within the team.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review and analyze Multifamily transactions with limited supervision. Negotiate pricing. Consult on underwriting and structuring of transactions. Assist in managing and resolving issues as they arise.
- Support the Director and/or team members in managing Multifamily customer accounts. Evaluate and anticipate customer needs, respond to customer requests, and maintain customer relationships. May serve as primary point of contact for relationship.
- Prepare reports and analyses to track customer and deal team performance.
- Participate in formulating strategies to achieve corporate and account level qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Support customers in creating, implementing, and marketing effective loan products for targeted borrowers.
- Perform individually or participate as a team member on highly complex projects at the highest level of technical complexity.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Must have the ability to make decisions in a timely manner on incomplete information under tight deadlines and shifting market conditions
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to effectively coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Must be proficient in the evaluation of multifamily loan requests including financial analysis and valuation review and analysis
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 54682