Fannie Mae Careers
Software Development Engineer in Test III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Leads application automation and testing of large scale mission critical systems. Applies significant automation architecture and test methodology expertise to ensure quality and reliability of our systems. Applies expertise in market and industry trends to further Fannie Mae testing frameworks, accelerators and methodologies.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Integrates engineering and product teams in designing and developing enterprise-level automated test methodologies.
- Leads product development team in writing actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories
- Researches market and industry trends in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system. Anticipates product development team needs for specialized test tools and frameworks.
- Evaluate and improve testing methodologies and enterprise frameworks for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- 4+ years of hands on experience implementing test automation for enterprise applications (web services, SOA, ETL and backend)
- Proficiency with open source automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Proficiency with open source test frameworks
- 4+ years’ experience with Java programming languages required
- 4+ years’ experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, Urban Code, etc.)
- 4+ years’ experience with build tools (ANT, Maven, Nexus) preferred
- 4+ years’ experience with SCM tools (SVN, BitBucket, GitHub), SQL (Oracle), project management tools (Jira, HP ALM suite)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 54643