Fannie Mae Careers
Identity and Access Management Security Architect III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under limited supervision, plan and design methods for the optimization and integration of various forms of technology systems or policies and high level principals. Apply varied engineering and design theories to produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems, technology interfaces, and/or overarching information policies and high level principles. Assess functioning of overall technology and communications systems and end-to-end processes and to look for ways to upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future. Work across the architecture and technology organization to ensure effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict resolution. May participate in projects to upgrade or install workstations, networks, or software, or to assess and optimize overall functioning of technology, data and processes.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- Define core and support technology, data entities, business functions and/or subject areas that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Review and assess development design to ensure robustness, adherence to standards and processes, delivery of stable and scalable solutions, and that risk mitigation and controls are in place.
- Collaborate with teams concerned with development, networking and/or project management to coordinate changes and support enterprise technology initiatives.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective solutions Define and develop documentation of architectural designs, standards and processes that could affect applications under development or in production or state of data or business architecture.
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate governance.
- Keep abreast of relevant architecture best practices.
- Confer with business units and application development staff to understand both the business and technical requirements and to define architectural constraints.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience leading IAM security architecture efforts that requires close collaboration with project teams and business stakeholders.
- Served as the security architecture expert across eight security architecture functional areas (credential management, access provisioning, authentication and authorization, application security, infrastructure security, data security, security monitoring, and operation security.) across the organization.
- Expert solution knowledge and implementation experience in identity federation, single sign on, SAML, OAuth, adaptive authentication, identity proofing, Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Service, API gateways, SOA Services
- Familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Federation concepts and technologies particularly with solutions from ADFS and Ping Identity.
- Experience in designing and hands-on on directories, such as, Active Directory and any other LDAP compliant directory
- Must have design experience and good understanding of protocols such as, OIDC, OAuth 2, SAML.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Ability to facilitate communications to business stakeholders and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Exceptional experience influencing collaborating and negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in highly matrixed organization.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, DoDAF, FEAF etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicable security certifications desired; CISSP, CEH, GIAC, GSEC, or CSSLP or advanced degree in InfoSec.
- Prior Financial Services and consulting experience a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 54521