Fannie Mae Careers
Enterprise Program Manager III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Operate with considerable latitude while cross-functionally engaging project teams and stakeholders in order to advance a portfolio of Enterprise projects/programs including major corporate strategic initiatives. Identify and resolve project interdependencies, and related execution issues/risks, in order to achieve Enterprise program management/governance goals and objectives. Provide value-added expertise in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards across multiple business units and initiatives. Make recommendations and develop solutions for stakeholders on program management and planning to ensure proper planning and timely implementation of projects. Position requires strong judgment and influencing, communication and negotiating skills. Operate cross-functionally at all levels within the organization. Candidate functions in a lead role by providing project planning, alignment, execution, governance, and guidance to colleagues/clients in area(s) of expertise.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply a strong bias for execution and the ability to translate strategy into action, in managing the operational aspects of the Enterprise program which includes multiple ongoing projects in support of multiple major, corporate strategic initiatives. Coordinate with key internal and external partners, ensuring all parties are appropriately informed, engaged and driving desired results in support of Fannie Mae projects.
- Develop methods to monitor progress of multiple projects across business units and initiatives. Provide analytical support in synthesizing and reporting results. Track progress against enterprise plan and ensure project teams and other stakeholders have the tools necessary to deliver a timely implementation
- Proactively identify and resolve time sensitive project risks, issues, interdependencies, and conflicts, both within and across business units and initiatives and coordinate implementation. Use strong relationship management and communication skills to outcomes align with overall Enterprise as well as program goals and objectives.
- Create and implement and document common procedures and practices that can be applied cross-functionally, ensuring adherence to corporate and business unit standards.
- Ensure stakeholders find value and understand procedures and practices and have the tools to comply.
- Partner with FP&A to establish appropriate level of investment for projects and maintain the funding approval as needed.
- Provide expert advice and interpretation of corporate governance activities including, policies, procedures and Delegations of Authority.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Relevant experience and broad understanding and of program and project Management, technology delivery, governance and process management.
- Experienced in business writing and management reporting for senior leadership.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 54407