Fannie Mae Careers
Compensation Analyst II
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Plan, design, and administer base, variable, and incentive pay programs for the organization's employees. Conduct market pricing exercises and analyses.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct benchmarking research/surveys and participate in compensation surveys.
- Conduct analyses of pay for individual employees, prospective hires, or individual work units. Confer with HR business partners regarding compensation issues in their client groups.
- Work with employment/recruiting staff to prepare employment offers that are consistent with corporate compensation philosophy and policies.
- Administer or take the lead in administering special bonus, gift, recognition, or related compensation programs.
- Contribute to or participate in best practice studies or surveys involving industry groups, local/regional employers, or professional associations.
- Support employee benefits administration across core benefits, work/life benefits, retirement, stock administration, and employee leave administration.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Analytical skills, including strong spreadsheet capabilities in Excel.
- High attention to detail and focus on information accuracy.
- Strong ethical standards and recognition of the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
- A focus on continuous learning and an openness to feedback.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 54245