For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Plan, design, and administer base, incentive and total compensation plans and programs for employees in assigned division(s). Analyze market data and provide clients with results and interpretation of job pricing, and analyses, in addition to providing compensation recommendations to assigned client group(s). Make recommendations on revising existing compensation programs in accordance with management priorities and changing market conditions. Advise management on compensation programs, trends and issues affecting current and prospective staff, and interpret policies affecting situations.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Consults with senior management, Human Capital Consultants, and business unit management to determine needs for specific compensation program analyses, policy analysis, job market studies, and unit compensation analysis, as may be required or assigned.
- Conduct analyses of pay for individual employees, prospective hires, or individual business units. Analyze and report findings on market pay practice, on internal equity issue, or on industry/regional pay practices.
- Work with Talent Acquisition staff to prepare employment offers that are consistent with corporate compensation philosophy and policies.
- Confer with vendor(s) representing a variety of compensation surveys, compensation consulting organizations, market data aggregation and display firms to communicate the company's compensation analytic needs and interests.
- Plan, create and perform ad hoc analyses where no template or previous analytical model exists. Recommends analytical methods or designs to manager, HR colleagues or business unit management to meet the organization’s or client’s need for timely compensation data and analyses.
- Consult with management of assigned, division(s) regarding major staffing increases, organizational change, or realignment of staffing to ensure adherence to compensation policies and achievement of compensation objectives consistent with those policies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Takes a consultative approach balancing customer and business objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect and distill information, define problems, and create data-based solutions.
- Ability to work effectively and establish a course of action when there is ambiguity.
- High attention to detail and focuses on information accuracy.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 54242