Fannie Mae Careers
Senior Implementation Consultant - Digital Products
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Product Analyst role focuses on ensuring Fannie Mae customers have an understanding of how to fully adopt and utilize Fannie Mae’s digital products. The Product Analyst works very closely with the Customer Delivery Teams (CDT’s), Product Teams, as well as Fannie Mae’s customers to 1) ensure customers fully understand the functionality of new/updated digital products; 2) ensure strong adoption of digital Fannie Mae’s digital products; 3) ensure Fannie Mae seller/servicers are utilizing the products both effectively and efficiently that in turn reduce customer’s loan origination and servicing costs; 4) provide customer feedback to the Fannie Mae product teams to further improve Fannie Mae’s digital product(s); and 5) provide best in class customer service. The Product Analyst acts as a consultant to the customer focusing on how they can leverage Fannie Mae’s digital product offerings.
The Product Analyst position must establish strong working relationships with the CDT, Product Teams, and Fannie Mae customers. The Product Analyst position requires knowledge of the primary and/or secondary mortgage markets and requires strong analytical and written and verbal communication skills. The Product Analyst must be able to learn new business concepts, processes and products quickly and be able to develop comprehensive value proposition and educational strategies that help Fannie Mae’s customers adopt and utilize digital products. The Product Analyst must be able to develop a customer consulting curriculum and act as subject matter experts when meeting with customers. The Product Analyst must ensure they team well with product teams to ensure they can effectively share product information and customer feedback.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support Product Owners in defining MVPs, Product backlog maintenance, acceptance criteria and managing plans, issues and risks.
- Build business justification for new capabilities
- Provide best in class consulting services to Fannie Mae customers (e.g. seller/servicer).
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and business process redesign skills.
- Possess strong teaming skills. Work closely with the Customer Delivery Teams, Products Teams as well as customers to create product adoption strategies.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to present to all levels of customer’s staff (including C-level executives).
- Assist with customer solutions and communicate process implications from the customer’s standpoint
- Interpret policies for customers to help support business and technology needs
- Consult on customer’s processes to ensure ease of doing business with Fannie Mae and help support customer’s business strategies.
- Coach staff on how to develop and improve customer engagements.
- Ability to create and communicate metrics related to customer engagement success.
- Approximately 25% business travel is required for this position.
- Must have a good understanding of Fannie Mae technologies and products.
- Understanding of key technologies and concepts.
- Ability to articulate customer feedback to Fannie Mae product teams in an effort to improve Fannie Mae’s product offerings.
- Develop strong relationships with Fannie Mae technology and Technology Delivery Managers (TDM’s).
Sales and Business Development
- Develop strategy for new digital product and/or business process consulting engagement.
- Ability to sell Fannie Mae digital products. Develop customer engagement strategies and presentations that both support Fannie Mae product adoption as well as helping customers ultimately increase business and reduce operational costs.
- Increase customer/market penetration and overall technology use. Focus on digital product adoption
- Execute go-to-market strategies on key initiatives.
- Champion new digital products and new corporate offerings with customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Master Degree in Business or Information Systems preferred but not required.
- 6+ years of related experience
- Experience developing business and/or systems requirements, digital product project development experience.
- Experience providing business process and product consulting services.
- Sales or customer relationship management experience, particularly in the business process and product support area.
- Strong understanding of the mortgage industry and loan life cycle.
- Executive presentation development, delivery, and executive communications.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 54072