Fannie Mae Careers
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Support Product Owners in defining MVPs, Product backlog maintenance, acceptance criteria and managing plans, issues and risks.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure product/enhancements quality meets expected business results. May create test strategy, define test scenarios, participate in test execution and/or facilitate customer testing through test & learn development iterations and closing the loop on customer feedback. Assess end to end business process impacts for cross functional/complex solutions.
- Strong analytical skills are required to participate in product epic discovery; may lead or participate in feature discovery; may lead feature; lead user story grooming. Conduct complex analysis to enable product feature development.
- May manage customer and vendor/Technology Solutions Provider (TSP) implementations. May coordinate activities around customer and TSP readiness for successful product adoption.
- Create or oversee development of product documentation, FAQs, and other reference material for internal and external audiences.
- Execute communications plan tasks including internal/external readiness, release notes, and Guide Announcements for product rollout. Ensure detailed customer rollout plan to ensure effective and timely adoption. May lead production issues/incident triage resolution. Monitor product performance and ensure legal compliance. Monitor and track regulatory mandate compliance and/or adoption readiness. Recommend enhancements.
- Participate in process of discovery for product by obtaining insights from stakeholders, internal and external. Analyze data and gathered insights to assess market needs and competitive product opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Enthusiastic team member who enjoys collaboration with all levels of the organization, holds a special interest in data strategies, and seeks to inspire the team to deliver the right, valuable solution to the client.
- Partner with the Enterprise Management Team to ensure domain data is accurately reflected through data meaning, understanding, usage, standardization, and allowable values. Define and validate data quality rules for key data elements to align with financial business industry standards and internal business processes.
- Familiar with data strategies and reporting tools such as Tableau or Microstrategy.
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile environment with focus on Scrum, XP and Kanban methodologies, story writing and contributions to sprint and release planning.
- Experience with fixed income products such as debt, derivative and investment trading and treasury operations.
- Understand the business, technology, and process context in which a product delivers value.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 54064