Fannie Mae Careers
Principal Application Architect and Engineer
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
· Experience with developing solution architecture across multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration, and application
· Hands-on experience defining and driving an application architecture strategy, methodology and standards to facilitate cloud adoption
· Hands on experience with emerging technologies related to public and private cloud computing
· Exposure to large-scale enterprise-level data centric projects
· Good understanding of NoSQL data stores, Hadoop, MDM, Data Modeling across relational, star/dimensional and other emerging approaches
· Knowledge of advanced analytics concepts in data science and applying machine learning and statistical models on large data sets
· Hands on experience establishing patterns for and designing data services and API's
· Understanding of SOA concepts, design patterns and best practices
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 53859