Fannie Mae Careers
Lean-Agile Change Agent (Multiple Openings, Multiple Levels)
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Ensure sustainment and evolvement of the WoW management system in a given business area by: Deepening the adoption of WoW systems and tools and mindsets Ensuring individuals in the business unit have the necessary training, problem-solving skills, mindsets, and operational behaviors to support WoW Coaching the business in the creation and implementation of 100 day plans at the conclusion of semi-annually Maturity Assessments
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- The MCA supports the Business Unit in the continued implementation of WoW and is responsible for co-developing a series of 100 day plans and supporting plan execution to extend performance improvement beyond initial implementation by coaching leaders across tiers on the usage and refinement of WoW systems and tools; helping train new employees in WoW; ensuring the business conducts regular problem-solving sessions with clear priorities and timely solutions; and helping refine standard work as process changes are made and put in place.
- Accountable for supporting business unit leaders and front line employees in their roles, standard work, and behaviors Works closely and interactively with leaders across tiers to coach them on their WoW journeys Ensure the RCPS system is healthy and reflects best practices; supports advanced problem solving efforts
- Accountable for supporting Maturity Assessments, corrective action planning, and improvement execution until process changes are fully confirmed and embedded in the organization Conduct Maturity Assessments and also support peers in the execution of the Maturity Assessments Support synthesis of assessment results and development of 100-day plans for closing performance gaps Coordinate with other teams; MCAs to side way share and evolve the WoW Management System
- Responsible for gaining competency in a set of WoW Maturity and problem-solving tools Project management capabilities; Problem solving process facilitation Understanding of WoW mindsets, systems, and tools and how they work interdependently to form a management system Support creation and refinement of Maturity standard work
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Familiarity with agile systems, lean-agile understanding, and work in an agile environment including stand ups, story points/backlogs, burndown charts/velocity metrics and retrospectives
- SAFe (Scaled agile framework) experience preferred
- Familiarity with agile coaching including scrum teams and executive/officer level
- Significant experience coaching (and influencing) executive and officer level staff
- Technology or technology operations background preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 53844