Fannie Mae Careers
Risk and Control Analyst IV
Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Identify, measure, and monitor the company's operational risk in how its transactions and infrastructure function. Assess risks from unauthorized trading, software or hardware failures, lack of oversight of operations, or contingencies that would prompt disaster recovery programs. Assess threats to data integrity and security of networks and the consequences of failures or breaches. Recommend or implement risk mitigation strategies or practices.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must be highly organized with the ability to quickly adjust priorities and work in a demanding/complex environment
- Must have analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – must be able to communicate effectively to all levels
- Experience with the design and implementation of risk management policies and procedures to comply with standardized risk management frameworks.
- Experience in developing and documenting risk and control matrices in accordance with standards
- Access or Tableau experience a plus
- 5+ of relevant experience in SOX, Audit or Operational Risk
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 53184