Fannie Mae Careers
Way of Working Change Agent Multiple Openings (DMV Area)
Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Support assigned business leaders and employees on adopting new operating models and management approaches. Under general supervision, these individuals will partner with employees at various levels throughout the organization to drive the consistent and timely implementation of Lean Management practices.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Build credibility of new Way of Working through WoW team and through direct, personal engagement with business and corporate function leaders.
- Support the design and implementation of the framework for repeatable side-by-side coaching/guidance in support of a phased implementation of Lean Management approaches.
- Support the analysis and reporting to business leadership the adoption and/or resistance to the new ways of working, including escalating identified roadblocks to execution of the business strategy.
- Build relationships to enable effective influencing of decisions.
- Support assigned business leads with adoption and impact measures across four critical dimensions of customer satisfaction, effectiveness or quality, efficiency, and employee engagement.
- Notable depth of technical and/or organizational experience. Develops solutions and resolves the most complex issues, as necessary with no or limited direction from leadership. Uses knowledge of specialty areas and full knowledge of related disciplines. Work is typically performed without direction.
- Synthesizes complex and disparate information into concise insights for executive audiences. Engages senior stakeholders to develop or refine insights without oversight. Independently thinks through complex stakeholder engagement plans.
- Assist in mentoring staff in the tools required by methodology to obtain results and maintain controls after implementation. Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative
- Excellent process management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and manage data-driven and results-oriented programs that achieve the targeted goal.
- Strong coaching, training and facilitation skills; ability to manage group interactions, achieve accountability and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated change agent, creative thinker and problem solver
- Experience leading teams to achieve challenging goals is a plus
- Experience managing stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Knowledge of core Lean Management System
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced and dynamic test and learn environment
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 52222