Fannie Mae Careers
Selling Guide Support Specialist III Pipeline
Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Selling Guide Support Team (SGST) is comprised of subject matter experts who respond to Underwriting/Selling Guide inquiries from Lenders to ensure they have an
understanding of Fannie Mae's underwriting guidelines in order to originate credit quality mortgages. The consultants are responsible for providing guidance to approved Fannie Mae Lenders in relation to the Selling Guide.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Function as a National resource that provides timely assistance, primarily by phone, and support for inquiries pertaining to information within Fannie Mae's Selling Guide to both external and internal Fannie Mae customers.
Maintain a robust, high-quality level of data entry information in order to consistently and adequately supply trending information gathered in relation to calls received (i.e., product-related, customer segments, potential business opportunities gained or lost, training needs, usage of/possible needs for variances, potential QC issues, other red flags or lenders concerns, etc.) for reporting out to various customer-facing, cross-functional areas within Fannie Mae.
Stay abreast of and well versed on all Guide/Product changes (e.g. Announcements, Lender Letters, Publications,etc.).
Review and provide feedback on Product and DU enhancements to applicable Fannie Mae functional areas.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Qualified candidates must have recent originations underwriting experience.
• Expert familiarity of Fannie Mae Selling Guide.
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to quickly understand complex problems and scenarios and recommend solutions.
• Strong organizational skills, teamwork driven and customer/results oriented.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Req ID: 51569