Fannie Mae Careers
Strategy & Insights Associate
- Working independently or under limited supervision, the associate will:
- Structure frameworks to investigate ambiguous strategic questions
- Own modules within full projects / workstreams end-to-end that are critical to our transformation
- Collect and synthesize consumer, marketplace, and competitor trends needed to support analysis from multiple sources
- Brainstorm new processes, products or experiences in concert with owners across various teams
- Leverage a data-driven approach to turn insights from the team into strategic recommendations for the business; Collaborate with business units to resolve concerns
- Build business cases for new products, policies, and marketing strategies
- Establish metrics and measurement programs to define success for an initiative and monitor results
- Contribute to Executive, Board and Regulator strategic planning and reporting
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 4+ years of related experience
- Management consulting, investment banking, or internal strategy/business analysis experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience solving complex, ambiguous, and analytically challenging problems.
- Strong organizational skills and good judgment; must be a team player, positive, flexible, and creative.
- Excellent process management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated change agent, creative thinker and problem solver.
- Experience managing stakeholders at multiple levels - Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication; demonstrated ability to communicate in a structured, precise and compelling manner.
- Comfortable with independently managing work priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Mortgage / financial services industry experience a plus.
- Experience leading teams to achieve challenging goals is a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 50255