Fannie Mae Careers
Security Analysts Pipeline
- Strong knowledge in host based security solutions such as HIPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), end point protection, and application whitelisting
- Strong knowledge of networking, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, virtualization, authentication, cryptography. Must be fully conversant up and down the technology stack
- Working experience with IPS, DLP, Firewalls, SIEM, and security assessment tools/methodology (network, systems, and application)
- Ability to easily and clearly communicate Information Security topics with business and technology partners at all levels, including executives.
- Deep understanding of business processes and the technology services used to support them.
- IT Security certifications a plus; CISSP, CCNA, CISA, or GIAC equivalent
- Good understanding of Infrastructure Security and its impact on Security Operations, vulnerabilities, reporting, analytics, and monitoring
- Experience in managing and running incident response and hunting teams
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of information security issues, trends and leading practices. Particularly, a keen understanding of threat vectors as well as exfiltration techniques.
- Have experience with end point threat detection tools (such as Tanium, MIR, or Carbon Black).
Req ID: 46023